Since I don’t yet know how to put a video box here, I’m linking to an excellent example of how communication design’s biggest challenge is solved in India. That song is a rousing message to the country, reminiscent of the movies being made from the mid fifties to the early seventies on socialist themes. How else could you begin to communicate complex concepts across socio-linguistic and cultural barriers such as those across India’s? via emotion of course.
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Prepaid Mobile: The Business Model that Empowers May 15, 2017 Niti Bhan
- How the African movable assets bill can unleash innovation opportunities for the rural economy May 13, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Livestock as movable assets and financial collateral: Collected insights May 11, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 5Ds of BoP marketing 7/7 africa asus bop bop consumer bop marketing brand china design distribution education eeepc eeepc asus africa emerging futures emerging markets global india innovation iphone london market creation marketing mobile mobile broadband mobile internet NID nokia olpc product positioning purchasing patterns social impact strategy user research