Since I don’t yet know how to put a video box here, I’m linking to an excellent example of how communication design’s biggest challenge is solved in India. That song is a rousing message to the country, reminiscent of the movies being made from the mid fifties to the early seventies on socialist themes. How else could you begin to communicate complex concepts across socio-linguistic and cultural barriers such as those across India’s? via emotion of course.
- Is Your Product Ready for Africa? Why Kigali’s “Smart” Project Faces an Unforeseen Challenge October 18, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Absolute Numbers 2007-2017: The “Developing” World Now Dominates the Internet October 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 5Ds of BoP marketing 7/7 africa asus bop bop consumer bop marketing brand china design distribution education eeepc eeepc asus africa emerging futures emerging markets global india innovation iphone london market creation marketing mobile mobile broadband mobile internet NID nokia olpc product positioning purchasing patterns social impact strategy user research