Time, the Guardian and the Tale of two Indias – poverty and economic changes
Three Indias – the aspiring class, an emerging market
Price point as design criteria for emerging markets
Mobile phones: a post industrial platform
Motorola’s brand experience in Singapore
Designing products for the BoP – more than just profits, ref Motorola
Universal user interface
The changing role of the mobile
Broadband nations: a mobile disconnect?
Intangible benefits of mobile phone ownership at the BoP?
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Prepaid Mobile: The Business Model that Empowers May 15, 2017 Niti Bhan
- How the African movable assets bill can unleash innovation opportunities for the rural economy May 13, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Livestock as movable assets and financial collateral: Collected insights May 11, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 5Ds of BoP marketing 7/7 africa asus bop bop consumer bop marketing brand china design distribution education eeepc eeepc asus africa emerging futures emerging markets global india innovation iphone london market creation marketing mobile mobile broadband mobile internet NID nokia olpc product positioning purchasing patterns social impact strategy user research