Its been 18 months since I began to embrace living in liminality and I realized yesterday when telling Alan Gutierrez over the phone that my liminal stage – almost like the larval stage leading through the cocoon to an adult stage – is over. No wonder I’m not able to sense the same flow of energy that ‘dancing in between‘ gives us, I’ve entered kairos without even noticing it, though I’d mistakenly thought it was portended much earlier. I guess I always was a late bloomer. Because I don’t sense that I’ve lost or gained anything, just changed. Then again what do you expect?
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Prepaid Mobile: The Business Model that Empowers May 15, 2017 Niti Bhan
- How the African movable assets bill can unleash innovation opportunities for the rural economy May 13, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Livestock as movable assets and financial collateral: Collected insights May 11, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 5Ds of BoP marketing 7/7 africa asus bop bop consumer bop marketing brand china design distribution education eeepc eeepc asus africa emerging futures emerging markets global india innovation iphone london market creation marketing mobile mobile broadband mobile internet NID nokia olpc product positioning purchasing patterns social impact strategy user research