Its been 18 months since I began to embrace living in liminality and I realized yesterday when telling Alan Gutierrez over the phone that my liminal stage – almost like the larval stage leading through the cocoon to an adult stage – is over. No wonder I’m not able to sense the same flow of energy that ‘dancing in between‘ gives us, I’ve entered kairos without even noticing it, though I’d mistakenly thought it was portended much earlier. I guess I always was a late bloomer. Because I don’t sense that I’ve lost or gained anything, just changed. Then again what do you expect?
- Absolute Numbers 2007-2017: The “Developing” World Now Dominates the Internet October 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 5Ds of BoP marketing 7/7 africa asus bop bop consumer bop marketing brand china design distribution education eeepc eeepc asus africa emerging futures emerging markets global india innovation iphone london market creation marketing mobile mobile broadband mobile internet NID nokia olpc product positioning purchasing patterns social impact strategy user research