Whether referencing a movie, establishing patriotic messaging or just plain classic punning, the Amul brand has established itself in the Indian psyche like none other. I just shudder to think of the recent news that Hershey’s intends to enter India with the brand positioning of "The Great American Candy Bar" and comes up against Amul Chocolates. Hmmm, interesting news.
They’re so focused on their global competitors, Cadbury and Nestle, they’ve totally overlooked poor little Amul. Let’s watch and see, shall we?
- Systemic design thinking and complex adaptive systems May 20, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Frame Insights: Going back to first principles in the Innovation Planning Process May 16, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Prepaid Mobile: The Business Model that Empowers May 15, 2017 Niti Bhan
- How the African movable assets bill can unleash innovation opportunities for the rural economy May 13, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Livestock as movable assets and financial collateral: Collected insights May 11, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 5Ds of BoP marketing 7/7 africa asus bop bop consumer bop marketing brand china design distribution education eeepc eeepc asus africa emerging futures emerging markets global india innovation iphone london market creation marketing mobile mobile broadband mobile internet NID nokia olpc product positioning purchasing patterns social impact strategy user research