I’ve been using the blog as a tool to gather my thoughts and ruminate these last two days and had one last thought before I close for the day. What would be the barriers to entry for the BoP user before they could do what I do online? What are the hurdles? Jan Chipchase has done extensive work in observing such users. Must go delve into his site. But, in the meantime, any ideas?
- Absolute Numbers 2007-2017: The “Developing” World Now Dominates the Internet October 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Digital, Virtual, and Real Experiences: TED Global 2017 September 4, 2017 Niti Bhan
- A Very Nigerian Opinion on E-Commerce and Online Fashion Startups August 17, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Fundamental Elements of Informal Sector Commercial Activity July 28, 2017 Niti Bhan
- Work in Progress: An Introduction to the Informal Economy’s Commercial Environment July 27, 2017 Niti Bhan
- 5Ds of BoP marketing 7/7 africa asus bop bop consumer bop marketing brand china design distribution education eeepc eeepc asus africa emerging futures emerging markets global india innovation iphone london market creation marketing mobile mobile broadband mobile internet NID nokia olpc product positioning purchasing patterns social impact strategy user research